4 Dec 2020

4th December 2020 Testing times.

 ~~

Friday 4th 34F Rumours of my demise were [temporary] exaggerations. [A.k.a. Fake News] I am still dizzy but can't get a doctor's appointment for nearly four weeks. Better wring[sic] the surgery for advice.

Well, now I am being fast-tracked to a Monday appointment with the doctor. In the meantime I am expected to have a Coronavirus test first as potentially walking infected. At least that is my diagnosis as a result of being sent into the "walking dead" RED corridor at the test centre in the city. Some 20 miles away. 

I have been unwell and visiting the surgery would obviously increase the risk of my carrying the infection there. My status may also have been [potentially] downgraded from Menier's to a [mere and treatable] high blood pressure patient.

I was told ten years ago that my life would be shortened if I didn't start taking a daily dose of zombie medicine. Rather than accept a full-on, zombie lifestyle, I took up  OCD cycling instead. The rest is history except there wasn't much rest involved.

With cabin fever [boredom] rapidly setting in, I risked a walk to the lanes. Though I was a bit wobbly, at first, I improved to a septuagenariatric, brisk walk. It was cold and windy but I managed it in 40 minutes with no stops for photography today. A female Kestrel was hovering over a neighbour's rough patch.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment