25 Oct 2022

25.10.2022 Pumpkin time again.

 ~~

 Tuesday 25th 54F/12C. A rather cloudy day is promised. Partial solar eclipse max at 12 [CET] today.  Don't look at the sun without approved protection! Cooking class.

 Decorative quash/pumpkin stall beside the road. Pay for purchases using a mobile phone app. Note the clever trolley. To aid wheeling the goods back and forth.  

Up at 6.15. I have been having strange pains over the last two days. Muscular and internal. Back and shoulders. Stabbing pains in my stomach and abdomen. The muscular pain could be the painting. I haven't lifted anything heavy compared to working at the farm museum. I also have a slightly sore throat when I swallow,

 Only a short walk today. I have to shower and get ready for the half hour drive to my cooking class. Partially cloudy and quite breezy. 

 12.00 I tried but it was far too cloudy to photograph the partial solar eclipse.

 13.45 Returned from the cooking class in blinding sunshine. It had rained briefly and the wet roads were worse than the sun in the sky. We all had a good time with lots of joking and laughing. The food we made was all beautifully presented and delicious.

 My aches and pains vanished except for my sore throat. It feels like the right side when I press my neck.

 14.00 I have the greenhouse door open to take advantage of the sunshine. Though not for long. More cloud than sunshine. I rinsed a load of socks manually, after the washing machine failed to do it properly. Then spun them dry. I put them out in the rain for further rinsing overnight.

 Netto tried to rob me again. Charging higher prices on the checkout than the labels on the shelves. It's odd. You'd think that, even if Denmark has no consumer protection system, then the EU would step in. 

18.00 54F/12C. Overcast. My throat still hurts on the right. Probably picked up something at the doctor's surgery.

 19.00 I have primed the downstairs chimney ready for white paint. It is very rough lime [?] mortar. I am hoping it will look the part in white.


 19.15 I had a multi-course meal at lunch time. So I am just having cheese on toast this evening. 


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment