2 Oct 2022

2.10.2022 Autumn sunshine.

 ~~

 2nd October 2022 50F/10C. Up at 6am.

Walked to the village as the sun struggled to escape the clouds on the horizon. My aches and pains were soon gone. 

The traffic was typically light for Sunday morning. Swallows and small birds are still hanging on. I saw several wagtails holding down neighbours' roofs.

9.45 It is sunny so I am going to try my luck in the observatory.

12.45 Paused for lunch and then had an afternoon nap. Before going back out.

16.50 The sun set behind the trees at round 16.50. It rained at 17.03. The greenhouse was still warm when I returned indoors at 17.15. So I warmed the kitchen. Until the temperatures matched indoors and out in the greenhouse.

18.00 54F. All in all, I spent 7 hours today capturing pictures of the sun. Very therapeutic, yet relaxing at the same time. I shall be recharged for the projects ahead.

19.10 Lighting the stove and thinking about dinner.  It doesn't seem like it, but it is eight days since I had mackerel on toast.

 

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment