22 Oct 2021

22.10.2021 COP26. The world's greatest cop out.

 ~~

Friday 22nd. 43F. Windy again. I can hear that it is raining heavily. The deluge continues. Too dark at 7.20am to see anything.  Still rather dark at 8.10. The forecast is for yet more, continuous rain. I am hoping for a break on the radar to sneak a walk in. I am waterproof but that's not the point. It just isn't much fun having the rain driving in your face. 

I managed a twenty minute walk in the dry before the rain started again. So I turned around and headed back home. The BMW/Audi crash test dummies were practicing for the Danish land speed record in a linear car wash. I took to the verges repeatedly to avoid their tire spray. Not a single photograph today.

The list of dictators and corruptly elected <cough> leaders not attending the COP26 banquet is growing. More time for all the other liars and losers to talk complete and utter bølløcks.  

"Psst! Wanna buy a load of fighter jets? Need tanks? Missiles? Anti-protester drones or sonic weapons? See me in my sales office. Don't worry. We can launder Climate Support and Development Funds. No problem!" 😉


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment