1 Jul 2020

1st July 2020 ~©~

~©~

Wednesday 1st July. 60-68F, breezy, with bright sunshine and fluffy, white clouds becoming bigger, darker and more numerous.

I intend to hold a huge, mask-free party for hundreds of millions at taxpayer's expense. Why? Because, yesterday, I typed a single ~.  For the first time in human history. I might even start a new Cult.

My notification to The Guinness Book of World Records is on its way. With a clear, timestamped photo, showing that I was wearing odd-coloured socks at the time. Just to ensure I qualify for a new world record.

Another great leap for mankind! Expect sock-less copycats! 😉

The cloud build-up continued as I walked in surprisingly heavy traffic to the lanes. No hares today but a dark and scruffy bird of prey went over with big gaps in its wing feathers.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment