29 Apr 2020

29.04.2020 Day 48 and I broke my isolation.

~~

Wednesday 29th 47F, overcast with a light easterly breeze. I had better have a walk before I say something I will later regret. Only a walk to the lanes. Where I captured yet more pictures of yellow fields covered in oil seed rape flowers.

Later, I rode 8 miles to collect a parcel which should have been a home delivery. Any excuse for a ride but it broke my careful isolation! Naturally I was very careful and the village shop was empty. Apart from the lovely lady who runs it. Always as cheerful as her father before her.

A damp day with some rain. Having distributed assorted plant pots to collect the same, The Head Gardener expressed Her considerable dissatisfaction with the quantity and quality of the precipitation. I hope the Danish weather gods are listening. Some wars cannot be won!


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment