29 Feb 2024

29.02.2024 Minor Trailer, director's cut.

  ~o~

 Thursday 29th 40F/4C. Rather windy with a smudgy sky. 

 07.30 Up at 6am. 60F/16C in the room. I have been too lazy to light the stove so far. My right hearing aid has stopped working. I have changed the battery three times to no avail. It plays the little tune but  can't  connect via Bluetooth to the Companion App.     

 8.00 Fire lit. Going  for a short walk.

 8.30 Just my usual loop along the drives. It is blowing a gale!

 Drove to my friend's house to bring back my ladders.

 Afternoon and I drove to see some small car trailers for the Morris Minor. It rained lightly all afternoon.

 Dinner was chicken, fried eggs, baked beans and chips. I overcooked the eggs slightly after turning them. It is a battle to get the clear fluid to cook unless the egg is turned. Perhaps I was using too high a heat. They tasted fine.


~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment