11 Nov 2020

11.11.2020 Obersturmbannführer Chump to move into a 'gated' trailer park on The White House Lawn.

 ~~

Wednesday 11th 41F, incredibly heavy overcast. 7.30 and it is only now beginning to brighten enough to see anything outside. I hear that is the excuse given by a second, Danish lorry driver. After leaving a trail of mashed mink for 25km along another major road. Road Kill noshing fans would be attending but for the closed, Danish borders.

A leaden walk to the lanes again. I was watching a Red kite through my binoculars. When three Whooper swans swanned into my field of view in tight formation. Their paths appeared to cross but without incident. I'd never seen Whooper swan until I came to Denmark. Where there are huge flocks of them around the coasts. Oddly enough, I don't remember having seen the common Mute swan over here. Which is the familiar bird seen almost everywhere in the UK.

I had to run an errand so chose to cycle rather than drive. 20 miles of hilly lanes later I returned. Going there I was fine despite the hills. Coming back I was tired and riding straight into a cold headwind. I seem to have finally lost my cycling fitness. Not quite back to non-cyclists levels but disappointing on the return leg. I'd need to do more 10s before taking on 20 miles rides or more.

_______________________

Honorary Obersturmbannführer Chump [Retired sick] says he's feeling uncomfortable in the Oval Office of late. Probably the result of having recovered so quickly from the Sly Jinping Plague. [All thanks to a swift dose of the private stash of the antidote from his best, bosom buddy, Sly Jinping] 

So Chump's going to have a gold plated trailer [mobile home] placed outside the White House at tax-deductible, taxpayer's expense. He says he'll be more comfortable in familiar [white trash] surroundings. Where he can sit and drink beer all night with his sycophantic buddies at the top of the Re-publican, Party Animal, Private Members Club. Plus his hand-picked extremists amongst the Appeal Court, ambulance chasers to make up the numbers. [As they go along.]

Pootin, Sly and Fat Baby Kim have all promised to come around. To watch Chump's Greatest Speeches on his big, outdoor TV. There will be trafficked, East European, pole dancers and strippers laid on, of course. [Care of Pootin] While a golf driving range will provide useful exercise in trying to break the bullet proof, White House windows. 

A private, MacLardy's drive-through restaurant. Specially designed for his widened, gold-plated, golf carts, will be a major feature. Though Fat Kim's taste for chomping down on human babies is unlikely to be catered for. Not unless he imports a few under the guise of diplomatic papers and slips them in by the back door. 

Kimmy Baby says he's tried South American babies. Which were separated from their raped mothers by US Border Patrol Officers. They just don't taste the same as his regular Asian diet. Consisting of the offspring of raped, NK, political prisoners. Fresh from his private, breeding gulags. 

Well, he wouldn't eat frozen babies, would he? He is far too self-important to lower himself to that level. At least according my inside sources at the NSA. Perhaps he just needs to borrow more of Chump's ketchup? He can hardly refuse his best, bosom buddy, can he?

I was just reading that most victims of the Jinping Plague suffer from mental problems within 90 days. Well that's my excuse, anyway. It only took me 8 long months to get around to it. After having those strange flu-like symptoms back in the spring. I haven't smelt the same way since!

Anybody for whopping great, Max Mink Burgers? With the finest, deep Mink grease fried, fries? We're calling it Vanity Fare.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment