25 May 2020

25.05.2020 Conspiring against the conspirators?

~~

Monday 25th 49F, overcast and breezy. We are being offered quite a lot of sun. Or quite a lot of cloud. Supercomputers, eh? Who needs them?

My usual, shambling gait to the lanes. Traffic sparse with long intervals between clumps. Birds still singing and busy. The purple, hedgerow lilacs are in flower. The yellow, oil seed rape flowers are now scarce. Gone over to seed. They will turn from green to fawny brown. Making the place look untidy.

I ventured [briefly] along the spray tracks in the crops yesterday while I was taking some photographs. Then all afternoon I was feeling unwell. I am assuming I was poisoned but how can you tell? I shall be social distancing myself from the fields in future. Hopefully it is still safe to walk to the lanes with miles of fields in every direction.

Mind you, I was standing in the corner of a field for an hour on Saturday. That was on a public footpath taking pictures of ducks and some large, but still unidentified, fuzzy, white birds.

How long does it take to show symptoms of toxic exposure? Hmm. Google suggests I had only some of the normal symptoms of organophosphate poisoning. Typical of me to only get it half right.

Google's spelling checker doesn't even recognise organophosphate. That'll be the supercomputers again. I could start a conspiracy theory about Google's spelling checker. Though that will have to wait while I start another one about my blog crawling during updates.

Have Gloogal sold out to Sly Jinping of Pandemic fame? Or Chancellor Adolph Von Chumpo? Or Fat Boy Nu-Kim? Or Boris The Party Clown? Or Ballsarnarrow? Somebody really isn't taking their essential, conspiracy work, seriously enough! Loonies in charge of the asylum? Probably. 🤣


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment