27 Jul 2022

27.07.2022 Balcony board rescue.

 ~~

 Wednesday 27th 55F, heavily overcast and windy. Sunshine possible this afternoon.  Up at 5.15am. It's my farm museum day. Last week it was 35C/95F!

 08.00 55F. Returned from a walk to the village. The wind was strong enough to make my hands feel cold! There was brief, light rain on the return leg. Morning coffee is over. Just time for quick shower before I have to leave.

14.00 Lunch over and I am finished for today. I painted an antique carriage and then accompanied the boss on a guided tour.

6.30 My friend has just left. Having helped me fit the top two rows of boards onto the balcony ceiling. It should be straightforward from now on. The next lower rows of boards are within easy reach. I can use a broom and my head for support. While I drive the screws in.

 19.45 Dinner was mackerel in tomato sauce on toast with tomato soup.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment