6 May 2021

6.05.2021 Straight from the Dump II: Google's AI stops ALL advertising! 😂

 ~~

Thursday 6th 41F, grey start with more rain promised. I'd better get my hobble in before the downpour starts.

A walk to the lanes without too much discomfort. Where my knee suddenly decided it had had enough. So I limped slowly back home. A pair of small Roe deer were grazing against far hedges. One panicked and dashed off.

___________________

Chump is said to be livid over his continuing ban from the global, tax free, advertising agencies' "lies and damned lies" platforms. Chump's "Straight from the Dump" ego platform is said to have extreme right wing rednecks queuing around the clock to join. The puny little, gold plated, self server is said to be sweating profusely under its fake. ginger comb-over.

An "Entitled" minor European royal has illegally shot and killed the largest brown bear living wild in Europe. The animal was protected but what's that to a spoilt, minor royal brat? Did he need a big target just to prove his manhood? I suppose we should be grateful the minor brat didn't take his gun to the local zoo! Arthur RIP.

Google News is badly broken again. It just goes round and around in circles without showing half the content. I suppose the advertising AI realises that I can't click on 99.9% of the plagiarised news stories without the advertising agency's sites demanding I measure my <cough> "inside leg" with a vernier caliper and provide photographic proof. I kid you not!

News story to end all news stories: Global catastrophe!!! Google's AI goes rogue and decides that advertising is immoral and harmful to the vast majority of human beings. So it stops all advertising. Just like that. 😂

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment