27 May 2021

27.05.2021 A warbling I shall go.. !

 ~~

Thursday 27th 50F, bright with some blue sky and cloud. Two very opposing forecasts from the usual culprits. Waoo internet is still at only 83Mbps instead of the advertised, "guaranteed" 200Mbps.

It remained cloudy for my walk. With only a little brightness. It was warm enough that the wind did not chill my hands today. I caught a warbler with my camera as it was flitting about in a dense bush. It was some distance away so I have had to crop heavily to make it visible. I'm going with a Whitethroat identification. No eye line rules out most of the other warblers.

The crops had only been damaged by the heavy rain and wind one field. Most others have used stalk dwarfism to make the crops more robust. [Straw shortener.]

_______________________

The world is expected to reach 1.5C over pre-industrial levels within the next four years. So that's alright then. The politicooze can keep taking our money as "our" world sinks beneath the waves.

I see Biden has been reading my blog again. He has instigated another examination of lifetime, genocidal dictator, Sly "Plague" Jinping's role. In covering up the Wuhan germ warfare leakage. Flat denial and then trying to blame US labs? Despite countless cases of sloppy security at Chinese labs. Then putting the expert investigation team in isolation. To give Jinping's thugs a chance to clean up the lab and eradicate any potential [unwanted] witnesses. If it smells like a rat.. then it must be "Plague" Jinping's personal intervention.

 

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment