5 May 2021

05.05.2021 Straight from the Dump. 💖

 ~~

Wednesday 5th May 44F, another windy and [later] wet day. 

It remained dry as I limped to the lanes. I forgot my scuba divers' wet suit, knee support. A large bird of prey was circling over the prairie. I stared at it in my binoculars but couldn't identify it. It looked like a Red kite but had a long rounded tail. Pointed wings and colour variations should have been indicative. It settled on a lone tree and remained there for twenty minutes. Finally leaving as I returned the same way. Though it was never nearer than 260 yards away.

Chump is to start a new self-publicity platform to promote himself from underdog to Under-God amongst his cult followers: Predictably it is to be called The Deluded White Trash Platform.[Or, more simply: Lies wot he wrote.] You will only be allowed to post heart emoticons in response to his words of wizenedom. 💖 Or swastikas if you are [of] that bent. It is ironic that his utterances would fail even the VW emissions test.

CORRECTION: Chump's new ego massaging platform is to be known as "Straight from the Dump."

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment