7 Sept 2020

7.09.2020 Family outing with a difference.

 ~~


Monday 7th 46-63F, bright and almost clear with only a little cloud.  
Busy at home for some of the morning. Going for a late walk [of one hour] to the lanes. 

Saw two distant birds of prey.  First sighting at over 600 yards off to my south. Then over 400 yards away according to Google Earth. The short tail suggests a buzzard. It may well have been the same bird. As I lost sight of the first when it was circling west behind trees.

Traffic quite busy today but I was much later than usual. Several Cabbage white butterflies about in the verges and in the garden.

A tractor went past with cattle in the trailer. I just managed a quick snap before the traffic caught up to block my view. It looked like a family of three show specimens. 

Bright sunshine for most of the with only a few fluffy white clouds.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment