23 Sept 2020

23.09.2020 The ups and downs of rural peramabulations.

 ~~

Wednesday 23rd 48-68F,  bright sunshine, a clear sky but thin mist. Walked down to the village, then along the main track up to the forest. 

As I skirted the woods a deer looked up from grazing the new plant growth. It was staring at me and wondering what to do. I was blocking its nearest escape route through the boundary hedge but remained still. Eventually it bounded for safety.

Later, I was taking pictures of the misty, layered landscape when a bird of prey took off from a post. Not sure whether it adds or detracts from the scene.

My walk finished by descending to the road and returning against the sparse traffic. Now nearly two hours after I had left. Thankfully the rush hour was well over by then.

Strange at it may seem there is still no requirement for Danish health workers to wear masks. Yet health workers are dealing with some of the most vulnerable people in the population. Worse, they are themselves falling ill with the Jinping Plague. Makes no sense, at all.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment