3 Sept 2020

3rd September 2020 Google Blogger is as broke as Chump.

~~

 
Thursday 3rd 46F, calm with a cool clear start. Low mist hanging in the hollows. More cloud is promised. With rain this afternoon and tomorrow.
 
A near, two hour walk up to the woods. I was walking straight into the blinding, low sun taking lots of pictures of the mist. Then up to the woods where a pair of deer were grazing on a field. 
 
I crouched down and snapped away. Failed to capture an attractive shot. So I sneaked along the hedge and caught them through a gap. They spotted my movement and promptly disappeared into the woods.

Back down, outside the woods to capture the landscape spread out below me. Back along the main track to the village and then home. 
 
A dead Slow worm lay on the road. I picked it up with a twig to put it on the verge but it was already too late. It didn't look injured but its tail fell off. [As they do.]

The clear blue sky lasted only for as long as I was out. Then the cloud arrived to turn milky and soften the sunshine.

Blogger must have a new manager trying to make their [indelible] mark. They have thoroughly screwed up the effortless editing of before their overpaid, reign of terror. Something to do with nobody using a PC any more. So everything has to be made to match postage stamp sized mobile phone screens and opposed thumb teenagers. 
 
Of course I opted for the legacy blogger format but it is already well and truly messed up! Thank you Google! Tell the new manager to stick the new broom where it hurts! I've probably been at this for far longer than they have. 🙄


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment