25 Apr 2024

25.04.2024 Still a mouth breather.

 ~o~

  Thursday 25th 39F/4C [at 7.45] Overcast. Showers possible. The bad weather seems to be sliding past towards the NW.

 Up at 6am after an odd night. The weird dreams continue. Coughing bouts in the night. My dust dry mouth needed a visit to the kitchen tap. I am afraid to have water on the bedside table. I'd be fumbling blindly for the remote light switch. Only two trips to the fire bucket despite a beer with dinner.

 I am not well enough for my cooking class yet. It would not be kind to share my germs with them anyway. 

 It is approaching 8am and I have cabin fever. What can I do outside? I was wobbly yesterday just walking to the postbox. About 25 meters each way. Is a longer walk sensible? I am particularly deaf today. I can't hear myself type. Blocked sinuses? I hate feeling old and decrapped!           

21.00 Another day watching YT videos. Around 18.00 I suddenly felt unwell. Dizziness and nausea. I had spent half an hour catching up on the washing up. It was only 63F/17C out there. So I was probably chilled. 

 It had only been 64F/18C in the living room. Lighting the stove late hadn't helped. I kept all my clothes on and went to bed. Shaking furiously with cold for a while. I have had no afternoon bread roll nor dinner. I couldn't face anything. The room is now up to 21C/70F but I have probably ruined my sleep patterns for tonight.

 

 

  ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment