12 Apr 2024

12.04.2024 A jaunt in the Morris.

 ~o~

  Friday 12th 50F/10C. More rain is promised. Up at 5am to escape from my memories.

 It is nearly 6am. I can allow myself to have breakfast.

 The greatest danger, to the unfortunate inhabitants of any country. Is never the oft-stated enemy. It is always the self-appointed tyrant. The scum which always rises. To the surface of the sewer of corruption. Demanding loyalty to a system. Built only to enrich the tyrant and its false flag waving cronies. 

 No tyrant ever reigned over a Golden Age. Only over their own, gold plated toilet. Nationalism and populism are the snake oil of their toxicity. Their evil propaganda written in glistering piss in the snow. To be washed away. Only with the arrival of true, freedom of expression. There can be no left-right wing media. There is only the unvarnished truth. Their silence, is by default, the worst lie of all! 

 8.15 Returned from a walk to the lanes. A robin was singing in the absent neighbour's trees. It was slightly misty. Exaggerated by a brightening to the west. Which moved towards the north with glimpses of blue. To be replaced by the uniform overcast. A light breeze is increasing.

 13.30. I returned from visiting my friend in the Morris. It rained going both ways. I have been catching up with the laundry. The wood stove provides excellent drying conditions.

 I had a fry up for dinner. With a bread roll to mop up the remaining yolk. I use a small amount of butter instead of sunflower oil these days. It was all perfect. I even flipped my eggs successfully today. All thanks to my large, non-stick frying pan. I preheat the plate on top of the wood stove when I am not using the mini-oven.


  ~o~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment