16 Apr 2024

16.04.2024 One day at a time.

 ~o~

  Tuesday 16th 41F/5C. Cool and overcast with early showers. 12mm of rain overnight. Up at 6.30 after a reasonable night.

 Dentist at 9.00. 

 10.00 Back from the dentist. Six x-rays! If I glow in the dark I can probably save on lighting. I have to go back after lunch after they have analyzed the results. Am I the only one who finds teeth cleaning at the dentist torture?

 I lifted the shade nets to let some light in. It was depressing enough with the sky overcast. Though it is pretending to brighten. There was some sunshine in the afternoon so I opened the internal doors and windows.

 I tried to adjust the tension on the Brooks B67 but found the tension nut was locked tight. A pair of long nose pliers held the plain section of the tension bolt still. While I got the nut to move along the thread using the special Brooks spanner. The Contec has a hex socket in the end of the tension bolt. Too 20th century for Brooks? 

 Dinner was fish fingers, chips and peas.

 

  ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment