23 Apr 2024

23.04.2024 Another day wasted.

 ~o~

  Tuesday 23rd 38F/3C [at 8am] Bright but cloudy. No sun yet. Rain later. Maximum of 7C forecast.

  Up at 7am after another awful night. Frequent trips to the fire bucket. Despite having nothing to drink after dinner. Coughing and sneezing fits. The phlegm is so thick and deep I can't fetch it up by coughing. Making my plumbing hurt. The glands in my neck hurt too when I swallow. At least there was no more nose bleeding.

 8.10. First glimpse of the sun. It is only 60F/15.6C in the room. So I'll have to light the stove.

 I didn't bother light the stove until later. A fleece jacket helps me to ignore the cold. Another day wasted on YouTube.

 I made poached eggs on toast for dinner. Using the strainer trick to separate the whites. It was a disaster. I shan't bother with that again. Four minutes and the yolks were hard. With hardly any whites left to play with.

 

  ~o~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment