21 Apr 2024

21.04.2024 I hab a bad kowd.

 ~o~

  Sunday 21st 35F/2C. Bright but cloudy. Up at 6.30 after five visits to the fire bucket. I can feel pressure in my head as well as a burning chest. Coughing or sneezing is very painful. My lower back hurts too. Not a happy bunny.

 19.00  I have spent the entire day watching YouTube videos. While trying, poorly, not to cough or sneeze. I have just dragged the recycling bin along to the corner. 

 Now thinking about dinner. There isn't much choice except fish fingers and chips. I have used up all the frozen sliced bread for toast. Just a few crusts. So I don't think I'll bother. Milky coffee and a digestive. And so it was. 

 Bed at 11pm without a deliberate nap today. Though I was dozing off on the computer at times. I don't think this counts as "power napping."

 

  ~o~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment