19 Apr 2024

19.04.2024 Man flu?

 ~o~

  Friday 19th 40F/4.4C. Overcast and all day rain. Midnight to midnight. Up at 6.15. I still have the cold [?] symptoms. Coughing and snotty nose with a bad taste. 62F/17C in the room. I had better light the stove.

 The stove was lit much [much] later. Now I will probably forget to feed it with logs. Not because I am senile but because I have un-diagnosed ADHD. I tick every box for the symptoms and have done since childhood.

 12.50 Time for lunch. It has been raining on and off all morning but I haven't wanted to go out anyway. My chest is wet and burning slightly. I keep coughing and my nose keeps running. It doesn't feel like a cold. So it's probably something terminal. 

 16.00 That was a waste of time. I went to bed for my afternoon nap and coughed continuously. I tried lying on my left side, right side and on my back My chest is wheezing and my coughs are increasingly wet. 

 Dinner was chips, chicken, mushrooms and tomatoes. The Google image storage app, for which I pay £8+ equivalent per month, isn't working. Again! And now it is. It requires the phone Wi-Fi to be enabled. To transfer images. Why? When I connect the USB cable every time.

 

  ~o~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment