9 Nov 2022

9.11.2022 Five planes.

 ~~

 Wednesday 9th 51F/11C. Up at 5.45. Farm museum day followed by a haircut. So it will be much later before I can start on cement rendering the lounge wall. 

 Denmark has enjoyed the warmest October since records began. 1875? Much of Europe has seen unusually warm weather with newly set records tumbling. Even greater warmth is forecast. With a very mild trend continuing into winter. Cop-out 27 will be no different to any other. False promises and downright lies. Probably involving weapons sales. What can you expect when the world is run by dictators and other billionaires?

  9.00 Morning walk over. On my way to the museum. There were five airliners all quite close together and following the same path. I thought they might be bombers in formation but each was a different kind of airliner. They each left a vapour trail. The image show only three planes. There was one leading and one the trailing. So I couldn't get them all in and the clouds were getting in the way.The full moon hung low in the SW. Traffic very busy this morning. Peak rush hour I suppose.

 At the museum I laid some blocks in the machine house extension before moving onto leaf clearing.  

 18.45 I have found the multi-LED ceiling light from the hall. So now I have a work light to illuminate the wall from the side. To exaggerate the flaws. It really is very rough! 

 I had the results of my blood tests. It seems I must continue to enjoy good health. Not to mention unbelievable fitness. 

 Dinner was diced fried chicken, mushrooms, halved tomatoes and omelette. The tomatoes were a mistake.


~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment