4 Mar 2022

4.03.2022 Mist then sun.

 ~~

 Friday 4th 28-43F. We are promised mist and cloud. I can see my neighbour's lights. So it can't be that thick. The distant woods are clear against the brightening sky. Now it is light is is clear. A hard white frost. With a few mist clouds hanging in the hollows. 

 Half an hour later and the mist has rolled right across the landscape like low cloud. The sky was blue overhead as I repeated my walk in my replacement boots. The bright sun was just a large, pale splodge in the east. It cleared up later to bright sunshine but still cool at 43F. 

 I spent more hours clearing junk out of the shed. The image also posted yesterday is of the cycle parts. Loads of stems, saddle pins, crank sets, chain rings, cranks, front and rear gear changers, assorted levers, handlebars, saddles, brakes, cassettes, sprockets, bottom brackets, assorted fittings and brackets. I didn't know whether to list them on the Danish online ads site. Or scrap the whole lot. The Brooks Pro and Cambium would probably fetch something on eBay. Not here.

 Still no interest in my Higgins 'Ultralite' trike with Trykit 2WD, 30 Tiagra gears and decent high pressures. Listed at £450 equivalent on the Danish, Den Blå Avis. [The Blue Paper] Includes a spare pair of sprint wheels on Higgins hubs and 1WD axles. I have mislaid the original Higgins axle cones. They were rather worn and very noisy!

https://www.dba.dk/1954-higgins-ultralite-en/id-1088122644/

  ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment