23 Mar 2022

23.03.2022 Morons in storage.

 ~~

Wednesday 23rd  34F, heading for another sunny day. 

I have to charge my wife's dumb, mobile phone. Then make an illustrated guide to which buttons to press. I doubt she has used it more than once or twice since we bought it. There was never any need. Not with a landline at home.

I need some transparent storage boxes to get rid of assorted bags and cardboard boxes. I am reorganising the bedroom storage while my wife is in hospital. Trying to end the guessing games as to contents. Guess what? The most popular discount chain in Denmark does not list the sizes. "Small, medium or large? Shoe, boot or high heels?"

 You have to click on "Specification" to get the sizes. Are these people deliberately mental? Bone idle lazy? Desperate to torment their customers? Or just looking for a better job? The question is why anyone else would employ such a drooling moron. Stay where you are. You are more effective being a deliberate idiot under this banner. I shan't be buying my boxes from you. 

 A hasty decision it seems. Nobody else lists the dimensions of their boxes either. Which means endless mouse clicks to make simple comparisons. Intelligence revolution? Are they kidding?

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment