~?~
Wednesday 26th 60F/16C [8.25] A sunny, but breezy day, day peaking at 25C/77F. 21C/70F in the room. I felt too cool for sitting around last night. I had to out a fleece jacket on and felt cold in bed. 16C in the closed greenhouse. Up at 7.20 after waking at 6.00 and dozing.
ENT appointment in town at 13.10. After getting the date wrong yesterday. I am hoping for an answer to my dizziness.
15.00 Back from town and the ENT appointment. I was favoured with two lady specialists. The most obvious outcome is that I really need to do the exercises. Avoiding them, as I have done to avoid the risk of dizziness. Was not the correct behaviour.My fluid intake was discussed and adequate daily consumption of water emphasized. My heart problems were also discussed and a likely, further cause of my symptoms. I must do better! Back in a month for a follow up. I also have to contact the physiotherapists to restart my exercise classes.
On the way back I visited numerous, new cycle path crossings. There were tipper trucks and excavators busy widening the verges of the new surface. More fine gravel had been laid in new places and sometimes even rolled. In others there was no sign of any change. Except for the removal of the rails and sleepers.
~?~


No comments:
Post a Comment