25 Aug 2026

25.08.2026 Blithering idiot!

 ~?~

  Tuesday 25th 49F/9.4C [7.20] Bright sunshine promised for most of the day. Peaking at 23C/73F.  Breezy from the east. 20F/68F in the room. 9C/48F in the closed greenhouse.

 Up at 6.20 after the usual palaver. 

 Seeing the Ear, Nose and Throat specialist in town after lunch. About my dizziness. 

 14.00 Back from visiting my English friend. We watched his robot mower in action. As we discussed the pros, cons and weaknesses in the control apps.

 I made a mistake on the date of my ENT appointment. After driving for miles needlessly. It was tomorrow! Grr? 

 While in Assens I saw an immaculate Austin 7. Coffee coloured, right hand drive and belonging to the pre-1939 Club. That's at least 30 years older than my Morris Minor!

 I bought myself a digital meat thermometer in town. Because I can never tell when meat is hot enough when cooking. 

 The supermarket has stopped selling my habitual, lunchtime, wholemeal rolls. I can still get the bigger, softer ones. So I will just have to adapt.

 The afternoon was largely wasted on YouTube. 

 Dinner was poached eggs on toast. I broke one egg as I spooned it onto the toast! Grr. Perfect consistency. Yay!

 

 

  ~?~

 


No comments:

Post a Comment