~?~
Saturday 1st 57F/14C [8.20] A cooler, sunny day barely reaching 20C/68F. Possible showers later. A westerly breeze increasing slowly.
Up at 7.45 after a fairly quiet night. No back pain today.
My intended ride turned into a drive. I wanted goldfish food pellets and a waterlily. The nearest dealer is on a fast, major road. Which isn't much fund to ride on. Then I needed the supermarket to stock up on groceries. Back about 12.30. I re-potted the waterlily and added small stones to the basket. Then sprayed the outdoor plants. While I had the hose attached to the kitchen mixer tap.
14.30 I have raked the countless new molehills on The West lawn. The robot is currently mowing the drive but will be sent to the lawn next.
15.15 The robot has finished mowing the lawn and returned to its charging station.
Dinner was tuna on fresh "wholegrain" bread rolls.
~?~

No comments:
Post a Comment