3 Oct 2024

3.10.2024 Time traveling.

 ~o~

  Thursday. A sunny day is promised.

 Up at 5.30. I have to drive 60km to the hospital for an x-ray. Then back again.

 13.00 56F/13C. Bright sunshine but a gusty wind. Back home again. I was ten minutes early for my appointment. They called me in straight away and I had left the hospital before my appointment was actually due. Less than ten minutes. I was getting occasional chest pains. So I used the nitro glycerine spray a couple of times. It helped.

 I pottered around two large charity shops before leaving the distant city for home. Where I bought another large mirror. There was road resurfacing in two villages. Which delayed me only slightly. About an hour and ten minutes each way.  60km each way by the main roads according to Google Earth. Shopped in the local village for essentials. I need an after-lunch nap!

 17.30 Still sunny. Back from the shops. I forgot to buy bread for toast! I have been clearing branches from the last trimming of the hedge.

 Dinner was sardines on toast.

 

  ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment