2 Oct 2024

2.10.2024 Tomato depletion.

 ~o~

  Wednesday 2nd 47F/8C [7.00] A sunny morning is promised. Rather breezy from the northeast.

 Up at 6am after a fairly quiet night with strange dreams. 63F/17C in the room after the stove burned for a while yesterday evening.

 I have an appointment in the center of the city this morning. I'll go early in the Morris and hope I can find free parking nearby. 

 7.40 I have just wasted half an hour catching up on the washing up. Plus some sorting of the wet and dry laundry. Am I having fun yet?

 13.20 Returned from the city. Where I dallied in the big shed, DIY outlets before heading home. No washing machines caught my eye.

 17.30 Returned with three sacks of kindling and some shopping. I paused on the way home to chat with the lady in the village. I was there for about an hour a half.

Dinner was salad. Without tomatoes! No bread left so I couldn't make toast. I feel so inadequate!


 

 ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment