7 Aug 2024

7.08.2024 37km.

 ~o~

  Wednesday 7th 62F/17C [6.30] Bright start but potentially heavy rain this afternoon.

 Up just before 6am. A midge bit me on my hands during the night.  

 8.30 Returning from my walk. I tootled down the neighbour's shared drive before reaching the lanes. Traffic rather busy. A few gulls wandering about. Looking for an easy breakfast as the fields are worked. Following the harvest. 

 I might as well enjoy a ride this morning. Rain and a haircut means using the car later.

 12.50 Back home from a 37km ride. I found a nice pair of shorts in a charity shop. The wind picked up a little and it clouded over at 12.00.

 16.00 68F/20C. It started raining as I left the hairdressers. The first lightning then thunder on the way home in the Morris. The rain increased steadily. It was drumming on the car roof as I arrived at home. 

 Dinner was chicken and mushrooms with oven chips.

 

 

 

  ~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment