5 Apr 2023

5.04.2023 Trundle that barrow!

 ~o~

 Wednesday 5th 36F. Red skies to start but become rather grey.  Museum day. 

 The e-bike is still in bits. The sheer volume of cables running over the top is pushing the motor downwards. So it won't quite seat to properly align the fixing bolt holes at the rear. I am not taking any chances in trapping unseen cables. 

 There was bright sunshine yesterday. Which meant it was very difficult to see into the deep shadows. I put the e-bike on the work stand but had to keep rotating it to peer inside the frame. It was far too warm to work in the greenhouse. So I was busy just outside. I'll leave the bike secured indoors by its three, ABUS Granite locks. Then attend to it later. It's not as if it will be any use to a thief. Not with it only half assembled. Perhaps I am being unnecessarily paranoid?

 15.00 8C/47F. Full sunshine. Safely home from the museum. Where I spent my time barrowing fine [but heavy] gravel and spreading it on the paths. In between that I shoveled and leveled sand with a rake. In preparation for laying concrete slabs. You can never have enough exercise. 😂 

 The greenhouse was showing 37F! So I opened the doors into the house and the internal doors to spread the free warmth. I'll have to replace the shade netting on the greenhouse roof before long. The firewood has certainly had a good roasting over the last few days. Which must help to dry it out.

 Dinner was fried chicken and mushrooms with chips and beans.

~o~

No comments:

Post a Comment