4 Feb 2022

4.02.2022 Stoppit now!

 ~~

Friday 4th 42F, heavy overcast and gales after earlier rain. We might just escape further rain until this afternoon's deluge arrives. Even then, the radar shows we may just squeeze underneath the more northerly, blue blot on the landscape. 

It remained but grey and blustery for my walk. The birds were entertaining this morning. The same Great tit [as yesterday] was scolding me from the safety of its hedge. Then a tiny bird of prey just missed catching another small bird. The Sparrowhawk shot of down the road about two feet off the asphalt. Straight as an arrow until it made a sharp exit. Later, two Whooper swans flew right over my head at only about fifty feet. They make a pulsing sound like a bicycle pump to match their wing beats.

______________________________

The Danish government is preparing a law to make bloggers and influencers responsible for their utterances. Presumably this is to give them better control over "misinformation." Such as has occurred frequently during the pandemic. To the detriment and probable loss of many lives.

Fortunately, for all of us, I do not enjoy the cult leader status of a brain dead and corrupt "misinformers." My badly misjudged humour and childish pokes. At the expense of the supposedly great and less than perfect. Means I may never need to correct my <cough> "work" by force of law. Though it is just possible they will demand I improve my punctuation. For the benefit of all my readers. 😊

It started raining at 11.00am.

~~


No comments:

Post a Comment