21 Feb 2022

21.02.2022 A cold gale.

 ~~

Monday 21st 38-43F. Heavy overcast with a westerly wind. No responses to my trikes and bikes for sale ads.

It was blowing a gale on my walk. Cold on the hands too. A few crows or rooks were foraging on the verge in the lanes. They took one look at me and flew off before I got there. And who can blame them? I thought I saw a dead swan way out on the prairie. Then it rolled over and proved to be wind blown, white bag. No bags were hurt in the creation of this post.

I spent the morning clearing packaging from the shed roof. Hard work it was too having to crawl about on my hands and knees. Why we'd need to keep the bulky packaging after the guarantee has expired I have no idea. It was simply too easy to stuff it out of sight, in the darkness, up in the rafters. There was sunshine later in the morning. The packaging was used to cover the ground where weeds are coming through the hedge.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment