17 Aug 2021

17.08.2021 Attention seeking deer.

 ~~

Tuesday 17th 56F, cloudy. Probably lots of showers. Going for an early walk to avoid the increasing, rush hour traffic.

 Once I had escaped to the lanes I took to the newly harvested fields. My boots allowed the freedom to wander through the stubble. 

I saw two deer and snapped away with my camera. One of them just stared at me without moving away. I even tried waving. Walking towards it finally nudged it into escaping through the hedge. 

It stayed dry with only brief glimpses of sunshine. As I walked a large circle out on the muddy fields. It is interesting to speculate whether more people have walked on the Moon than on these fields in the last couple of decades.

Parts of the USA have run out of water.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment