15 Aug 2021

15.08.2021 Some can do it right.

 ~~

Sunday 15th 60-65F. A grey start with a short shower and rainbow soon became sunny. I walked to the far woods. Then back across the freshly harvested fields. It was very peaceful. 

My camera battery died at half way. Probably because I hadn't downloaded yesterday's images. I usually to leave it on USB charge afterwards. Hearing the battery alarm was a first. 

I saw a few distant, birds of prey. Flocks of 50-100 sparrows foraging on the fields and retreating repeatedly back to the hedges as I approached. A hare dashed away from safe cover. To cross the vast, bare field. 

It rained just before 10am. Just as I was thinking of going for a short ride. More showers and cloud expected. 

A cloudburst warning has been released for this evening and overnight by the DMI.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment