21 Oct 2020

21.10.20 Wet and windy.

 ~~

Wednesday 21st 53F, incredibly dark overcast and rather misty. Nearly 8.00 [local sunrise] and it is still almost dark outside. I shall need a torch for a walk if I go now!

Half an hour later is was still depressingly leaden as I ambled to the lanes to keep the exercise going on my knee. It was feeling better last night but the pain has returned this morning. 

I keep suggesting this beautiful guard dog goes for a morning walk with me. I speak quietly to it, but it continues to shout above me.

The gulls were wandering over a roadside field until I arrived. Then one of them spread false rumours about my evil intentions. So they scattered to the four winds. Misty rain, another dead rat on the road and the smell of dead animals/or birds in the hedges.

It became wet and quite windy later. There is a huge weather system covering the whole of Europe. Centred over Britain and bringing heavy rains to the south and snow to the north.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment