15 Oct 2020

15.10.2020 Another, long, grey day/Infantile Twatter done all broke!

 ~~

Thursday 15th 42-50F. We were promised sunshine but it is overcast! Grr?  The sun never showed its face despite both weather services forecasting sunny periods. Another long, grey day with a northerly wind. I spent the day on hobbies at home. My left knee is still hurting on the stairs. No walk today as I try to avoid vigorous exercise. My weight is already up by several cwt due to marmalade binging.

Friday 16th 36F, it looked clear overnight. Too dark to see anything yet [at 7.30] but I'm sure to let you know later. The forecaster's disagree on the quantity of sunshine today. Whatever that means for actual sunshine hours. I'd send them new seaweed sensors but there isn't any on the local beaches. This is said to be due to all the antifouling agent and spilt booze leaking from the countless boats in the marinas. UPDATE: 150 yard mist. I was planning on a gentle walk to the lanes today.

Infantile Twatter was "off the air" for an hour yesterday. Experts say it could be years before Twats recover from the shock of not being able to type vacuous Twat-swill at will. Online toilet paper sales are already said to be up by 98% overnight. I know how they feel. 

I have a Winders Zombie 10 Update hovering over my shoulder. With its claws ready to strike my jugular if I refuse it again. I had to revert to a 1973 version of XP last time just to recover my keyboard. I'm still struggling with the numeric keypad randomly going AWOL. On both my PC and laptop! Coincidence or Conspiracy? This is not a multiple choice question.

The lanes beckoned and I acceded to their demand for my presence. Where I was greeted by the local sunrise through thick mist. The few gulls visible on the fields chose to socially distance themselves from me. Though I saw no signs of any masks. 

My blogger's aching hips and lower backiitus were relieved by the exercise. I have now perfected a hopping action while climbing our steep stairs. Whether I shall become an overnight sensation on YouTube is not something I shall dwell on unduly. 

A question: If Tesla perfects autonomous [self-driving] cars.. will the Danes still be able to manually switch off their rear fog lights in poor visibility?


 ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment