30 Nov 2019

30th November 2019 It's an age thing! 😳

*

Saturday 20th 29F, -2C, a hard white frost. Promising to be sunny again when the sun rises. 8.30 and it is still thinking  about it. A walk to the lanes in low but bright sunshine. A very pale bird of prey was sitting bolt upright in a tree across the fields. Highly visible even to the naked eye at several hundred yards. A heron was on its way to the marsh pond.

Rather unexpectedly they sent me an SMS that storage tubs were ready for collection. I hit a new milestone today. Two people helped me outside by carrying my parcel for me.  It wasn't particularly heavy, just huge. They must have thought I looked too old to manage it by myself. Mind you, one of them was built like an "8' tall gorilla." He could probably have carried it outside, under one arm, with [little old] me perched on top of the parcel. 😊 The trike shed reorganisation went well but rapidly used up the tubs.  Heavy shopping in the car.

 

*

No comments:

Post a Comment