30 Jul 2026

30.07.2026 Wasted.


  ~?~

  Thursday 30th 77F/25C [9.15] A long, hot, sunny day is promised. Peaking at 31C/88F.  It is 23C/73F in the room. 26C/79F in the fully open greenhouse.

 Up at 7.45. I woke earlier and drifted. My back is aching from yesterday's 63km ride.

 I had better water the outdoor plants! Done.

 With my back hurting all day I wasted it on the computer watching YT videos. 

 18.00 28C/82F.  I just went back out and watered the plants again. The image shows Hydrangea macrophylla "Eclipse." One of my dark leaved plants. The blooms are just starting to go over. It has been in full sun. I moved it into the shade to take a picture.

 The hottest temperature in Denmark today was recorded about 30km to our west at 34C/93F. I only saw 85F/30C on my trusty digital thermometer. Though I wasn't monitoring it. My relatively new "wireless" digital thermometer is still reading 85F/30C now. 

 It became overcast  and breezy before long. 

 Dinner was a salmon pasty, peas and pasta. 

 I washed up while it cooked. 

 


  ~?~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment