27 Nov 2021

27.11.2021 Omicron is already here. Day 1 of The Great Reset.

 ~~

Saturday 27th 37F, heavy overcast, still struggling to get light at 8am. 

I left it for a while before setting out. It was certainly colder than of late. Hood up and hands in my jacket pockets. Only 36 pictures today. No inspiration under near, leaden skies. A patch of brightness towards the east. Two geese and heron went over. The usual gulls making the place look untidy.

I needed a new passport for Brexit. The British Passport Office did an amazingly quick turnaround on my renewal. Thank you! 👍 

Now I have to make an appointment over here. To have my inside leg measurement checked for renewal of my previous "Time Unlimited Residence Permit." 

The mere thought of being made to go back to Gravely Blighted fills me with terror! If all else fails I'll just have to seek asylum. To protect myself from The Evil Clown and his crooked cohorts. 

 

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment