16 Jun 2021

16.06.2021 New iSpeed record? Nope: As you were!

 ~~

Wednesday 16th 60F, sunny from a clear blue sky. A warm walk to the lanes. Snapping away at the grasses. I discovered the problem with the camera. Somehow I had "Bracketing" enabled. No idea how.

Today, I recorded the fastest ever, speed test on my "Guaranteed 200Mbps" internet connection. Two days after complaining [again] to the ISPs tech department. Exactly the same home PC set-up as always. Wired, not wireless. No special tricks.

If it can do this today, why hasn't it done it for all the times [2 years?] it was only at 75-85Mbps? Where do I queue for my refund? I would have talked to Trading Standards in Gravely Blighted but they don't have anything like that over here. 

They just talk about this sort of thing behind other people's backs. Back then they would be talking about "False Advertising, Unfit for Purpose, Not of Merchantable Quality..." There would be headlines and big fines. Depending on the seriousness of the Consumer Crime. 

FALSE ALARM! One hour later and our Internet speed has crashed back to Waoo Normal. The TV keeps circling, pixelating, juddering and going completely blank. AGAIN! How do Danish businesses cope with this lack of service?

Had Chump's NSA suddenly stopped "filtering" the Danish Internet cables for a second or two? [Following global headlines] Or had Google.advertising.con increased internet speeds globally? To cope with its massively increased, advertising, diarrhoea dump. Now that the Jinping Plague is finally subsiding in those very few places where the sociopaths don't rule the midden. 

I keep getting Google advertising for a child's ball game. Now played by multi-millionaire drunks and drug addicts. With weird "girly" hairstyles and very poor, foot-to-eye coordination. Or so I heard somewhere. I haven't shown any interest in such infantile, spectator sports since I was seven. Those who can: do. Those who can't: Get fat and talk drivel about it. Before enjoying an early death from morbid immobility.

Should I start crowd funding, amongst my billions of followers? To pay for the required, full frontal lobotomy. Spectator sport is little more than urban tribal warfare at its best. Reverse Robin Hood, money laundering, at its worst. I blame Pootin! 🙊 Or any other, tin-pot despot with his hand in the till.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment