21 Jun 2021

21.06.2021 DMI national weather website down again.

 ~~

Monday 21st 56F, overcast and breezy with rain promised. The "Guaranteed 200Mbps" Waoo internet has drooped to 77Mbps. 

The DMI [national weather service] website is down again. They must be using Waoo! Not enough bandwidth to cope with a major weather event? Two days in a row? Surely not?

It remained grey, with a gentle, northerly breeze, for my walk to the lanes. My knees felt slightly fragile as I left but soon resumed normals service. I spotted a large brown, bird of prey in the distance. Only a glimpse before it was hidden by foreground trees. White tailed eagle? There were some up by the forest a few years back.

Guess who forgot to check their TZ7 camera battery? Correct!  It was supposed to start raining at 08.00 but didn't. Not yet. It has just started at 9.00 instead. Thanks to TV2 for the weather warning! 👍

I managed to get the Sigma bike computer going again. It required I pulled the batteries out of the head and the speed sensor. That seemed to wake it up.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment