11 Jun 2021

11.06.2021 Can't see the grass for the trees.

 ~~

Friday 11th 64-68F, a bright, misty start but cloud expected. Waoo "Guaranteed" 200Mbps at only 82Mbps today.

I went for a walk much earlier than usual. The traffic was busy but avoidable. Thanks to the verge having been gently clipped.

I took nearly 300 [poor] images of the infinite variety of grasses on the verges. I was using a small aperture to increase the depth of field. Resulting in too much information for the eye to spot the grass in the foreground.

A Marsh harrier came sailing over, saw me and abruptly turned away. None of my snaps was worth sharing.

I see the football industry is hoping for renewed profits from the manufacture of a new generation of mask-free clones. I just wish it kept them off the streets.

 

 

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment