10 Jun 2021

10.06.2021 Partial solar eclipse.

 ~~

Friday 10th 62-74F, bright but rather cloudy. Probably high cloud. Thickening just in time for the eclipse.

I didn't notice anything. at all unusual, after yesterday's Jinping Plague jab. Today I am aching all over. As if it had found all my muscle pain from the heavy lifting I do too often. Though not enough to limit my activities so far. 

A warm walk to the lanes. Too much traffic! I was trying to capture the verges before they are cut down. I am using smaller apertures for greater depth of focus. 200mm at f22 for these poppies.

I spent the late morning capturing images of the partial solar eclipse. Still a few, odd aches and pains but nothing serious. It is going to be a warm and sunny afternoon after lunch time cloud.

The Head Gardener is unhappy with the endless early spring. When it was too cold and wet to bring her plants outside. Now it is suddenly summer but much too late.


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment