6 Jan 2020

6.1.2020 Grey, grey and more grey.

~

Monday 6th 43F, a bit misty with a very dark grey overcast and a light breeze. 09:00 and it is still quite dark! It looks like it is raining but I can't be certain until I go outside. Nope. Still heavily overcast as the mist clears very slowly. It drizzled for most of the day while I worked on a project at home.

Dirty car production and sales continue to fall. The lack of clarity over likely, clean air legislation is blamed. Not sure how that works when sales are down to 2013 levels.

Tuesday 7th 43F, dark grey overcast with rain. The promised sunshine has been cancelled. A few small blue patches sailed over on my walk to the village. Not enough to bring any sunshine.

Wednesday 8th 46F, windy, heavy, dark overcast but slightly milder.  We are threatened with some sunshine after lunch.The sky remained leaden on my brisk walk to the lanes. A line of geese were heading south and then suddenly turned west. Very odd, but I suppose they know what they're doing. There was never any sunshine.

Thursday 9th 39-48F, very, very, dark overcast. The forecast is rain with sunny periods or rain without sunny periods. Eeny, meany, miney mo. In fact it was raining and then not raining and then raining harder. Fortunately I am comfortably waterproof thanks to my clothing upgrades of this year. It rained all day but became milder in the afternoon.

The news is that many, common, prescription and over-the-counter drugs can seriously affect a user's mental behavior. Many in the medical profession are in complete denial. Keep taking the tablets. Sadly, this means I have no excuses for any errant behavior. We prefer not to take any tablets at all.


~

No comments:

Post a Comment