31 Jan 2020

31st January 2020 Utter blog confusion!

*

Friday 31st Jan, 44-46F, heavy overcast and windy from the west. Walked to the lanes and was glad for my hood as the wind roared in the roadside hedges.

After morning coffee I rode an errand on the trike. Only 6 miles but it was hilly. I was hanging off the side like a sidecar passenger to stay on in the more exposed places. It rained in the afternoon.

January, in Denmark, was the warmest since  records began in 1873.

My apologies if you saw a post here showing one of my construction projects and the wrong date. Google keeps changing to another blog every time I hit New Post. I can only presume it is somebody on their staff being bloody minded. I can't imagine what Google could possibly gain from changing from one blog to another, repeatedly and deliberately, back and forth. Perhaps Google AI is having a laugh? 


*

No comments:

Post a Comment