15 Jul 2021

15.07.2021 Danish cycle paths get unlucky 1/13th.

 ~~

Thursday 15th 72F, bright but milky sky. Expected to reach a rather cloudy, 28C again today. About 80F in old money. It is already 81F indoors. I had better have an early walk before it gets too hot.

My upper arm started aching yesterday evening. This, after having the Jinping Plague jab in the late morning.  Last time I wasn't even sure I had been punctured. There was no pain at all. Not even during the injection. My shoulder is still aching this morning.

A gentle northerly breeze made my walk more comfortable today. A distant, large bird of prey turned away on stiff wings. Moments later a Shelduck shot across the road. 

Mere hot air about reducing CO2 in Denmark. The local government councils want to spend 2 billion [2,000,000,000 Kroner on cycle paths. The "practice what we preach" national government has offered 150 million Kroner. Or roughly 1/13 of the requested funds. Keep on building those motorways!


~~

No comments:

Post a Comment