6 Apr 2021

6.04.2021 Long term starvation ends NK hope of Olympic gold!

 ~~

 Tuesday 6th 32F, cool and cloudy but bright and breezy. Stronger winds expected. Risk of wintry showers? There has already been a couple of snow showers before my walk. A seriously cold wind rather spoilt the occasional brightness. My eyes were watering, running down my cheeks and causing wind chill by forced evaporation! 

Better on the way back. Now with the wind behind me. So I was able to drop my hood. The winds had blown the hedge slashing debris into the road again. Though the McSlobs excess packaging was still defiling the verge. Perhaps they deliberately make the card and paper extra soggy? So that it remains where it is discarded by the typical McSlobs clientèle?  

13.30 38F. There were frequent hail and snow showers, between sunny periods, during the morning. I swept away several 2" falls of hail. It all melted away soon enough.

In breaking news: North Korea has dropped out of the Olympics. Citing "long term starvation" as being a poor basis for international competition.

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment