13 Apr 2021

13.04.2021

 ~~

Tuesday 13th 38F, bright but rather cloudy. With a light, SW breeze.  Sunny periods promised. The "guaranteed" 200Mbps Internet is at 81Mbps today.

I walked to the next village just for a change. Then up the steep track to the woods. The wind was cold and increasing. Hood up, gloves remained on. I kept snapping away at a pair of noisy geese which have been circling the area for a few days. 

A solitary hare dashed off across a prairie of bare soil. While a skylark rose slowly nearby but still managed to avoid having its photo taken. It was mostly sunny but steadily became more cloudy. I descended by the direct route. Though the soil was very sticky. Requiring considerable walking in long, wet grass to make my boots presentable again. The Head Gardener would be cross if I brought "half a field" back with me!

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment